East Gwillimbury's (EG) requires you to have your property address number on display and easily visible from the road. In the case of an emergency, the fire department, police, and ambulance must be able to find your address quickly.

You can read EG's Property Maintenance By-law for more details.

Buy a 911 municipal address sign

If you need to buy or replace a worn 911 property address sign, please fill out the 911 Property Sign Order Form and drop off the completed form and payment at Customer Service, located inside of the Civic Centre. 

Property owners may submit a request to the Town to change the number assigned to their property if another suitable number or address is available. The Town will consider preference-based municipal address changes on a case-by-case basis. If the Town approves your request, a fee will apply.

Please contact Customer Service by email or call 905-478-4282 for assistance.