Traffic Safety Pilot Program
The Town is launching a new pilot program in an effort to address speeding and raise awareness about the safety of children in our community.
The program provides residents with a sign to place on their lawn to remind drivers to slow down. There is a limit of two signs per street and one sign per house.
The following pilot streets are included in the program:
- Sharon– Farr Ave., Arthur Hall Dr., William St.
- Holland Landing– Park Ave. Holland Landing Blvd., Stonehill Blvd., Olive St.
- Mount Albert– Main St., King St.
- Harvest Hills– Harvest Hills Blvd.
If you live on one of the pilot streets and would like to request a sign please fill out an application form.
- Traffic Safety Pilot Program application (online)
- Traffic Safety Pilot Program application form (dropped off at the Civic Centre, 19000 Lesile Street)
Please read and follow the instructions set out on the “DO’S and DON’TS of the Traffic Safety Lawn Sign Placement” sheet. For more program details or if you have any questions please contact Coral McIntee at 905-478-4283 ext. 1242 or email@example.com.