Town Response to COVID-19

Click here to find up to date information related to the Town's response to COVID-19

 > Home Page > Services > Property Taxes and Water/Sewer Bills > Change Mailing Address

Change Mailing Address

If you have sold your home, please complete the online submission form "Closing My Water Account".

If you own more than one property and would like all of your tax/water bills forwarded to one address please use the form below: