> Home Page > Services > By-law Enforcement > Animal Control > Animal Enforcement

Animal Enforcement

All problems with pets are handled through Municipal Animal Control at 1-888-644-5634. If a neighbour’s dog barks excessively or if dogs are running at large, call the Animal Control Office. If you have a problem with wildlife, Animal Control will direct you to a private firm that deals specifically with wildlife management.